Call now for free quote! (855) 204-9132
Small Business Loans
A small business loan is simply money you borrow to help pay for what your business needs. Use our small business loan to pay for virtually anything you need for your business, including:
- Equipment financing
- Location expansion
- Hiring new employees
- Marketing campaigns
- Upgrading technology
- Debt consolidation
- Additional inventory
Check out this 78-second video to get the low-down on all of your burning small business loan questions:
Types of Small Business Loans
When you’re browsing for small business loans, here are some of the types you’ll likely run into:
- Working-capital loans give small businesses the ability to keep operations going while they increase their revenue streams.
- Equipment loans provide financing for office equipment, tools, computers and mobile devices, machinery and vehicles necessary for running your business.
- Professional practice loans help service providers in industries such as legal, accounting, insurance, health care and others to purchase real estate, renovate office space or refinance debt.
Benefits of our Small Business Loan
RapidAdvance is the partner you can count on to help grow your business - the way you want.
Our team of dedicated business advisors (yes, they're real people!) will work with you to figure out your goals before recommending a funding solution that's tailored to your needs.
A Simple Process
Apply online in minutes, get approved in a few hours and access funds in as fast as one day!
Higher Approval Rates
Approval for funding is based on the overall health of your business, not just FICO score.
Daily scheduled payments mean no large lump sums are waiting for you at the end of the month.
We offer terms up to 18 months and business funding amounts ranging from $5,000 to $1,000,000 so you can unlock your success.
How to Prepare Before You Apply
When you know you need business funding, you can prepare before you apply for a small business loan by asking three questions:
- What are you going to fund with the money?
- How much do you need to accomplish that goal?
- How long will you take to pay it back?
After you know these answers, it’ll be easier for you to complete the loan application processes.
Small Business Loan Requirements
Even if you’ve only been around for a little while, you may still qualify for a small business loan.
Here are the two main requirements we look at:
- You’ve been in business for two years or longer.
- Your monthly revenue is $5,000 or greater.
Credit score not so great? Don’t worry about it! Sure, we look at it, but it’s not the only thing we consider.
Ready to Apply?
We’ll need a few pieces of information to get started processing your application, so have these documents handy:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Voided check from your business checking account
- Last three statements from your business bank account
We make it easy to apply for the money you need. Just click to get started online or give us a call at (855) 204-9132. After that, you’ll know in just a few hours if you’re approved and be able to access the funds in as little as one day.
Looking for other types of loans?
We'll help you do great things
Get a free quote in minutes, or call us now at (855) 204-9132.