Call now for free quote! (800) 631-3370
Funding Processor Coordinator
About the Company
Rapid Financial Services LLC dba “RapidAdvance” is a leader in the alternative financing industry providing capital to small and mid-sized business owners. Headquartered in downtown Bethesda, Maryland, our products have proven vital to small business owners by providing financing to clients whose access to capital through their traditional means, such as banks, credit unions, small business credit cards, and home equity loans has become more restricted over the past several years. By utilizing models that examine historical cash flow and expected future performance, Rapid Financial Services LLC is able to take a different approach to business financing and fill the void in small business financing caused by the current economic climate.
Our Company is well capitalized and aggressively invests in technology to achieve its business objectives such as attaining maximum search engine visibility for our websites. We pride ourselves on a corporate culture with a strong track record of success, professionalism and personal service.
RapidAdvance consistently recruits the best and brightest, we believe that finding and keeping A-talent is as important as closing a million-dollar deal. We don’t just “fill seats” -- we work hard to find the right people. That’s one of the reasons we’ve been so successful, and why we’ve been growing more than 20% every year. We offer excellent pay, commuting reimbursement and a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401 (k) retirement plans, and paid time off. Put your valuable skills to work and join us!
About the Job
At RapidAdvance, our goal is to continue to brand our alternative financing programs as one of nations leading products that will help bring increased opportunity to the businesses we serve. We are here to offer business owners working capital options that allow them to grow their business. RapidAdvance is seeking a Funding Processor Coordinator to ensure the timely and accurate merchant processing set up of all advances and loans originated by the Account Executives and/or Partners with speed, quality, and a high level of service. The ideal candidate must be able to respond to and manage account inquiries related issues prior to funding, review file documentation and make sure all items needed are requested.
Ideal candidate will have a high personal standard of excellence with a drive for results, a proactive “can-do” attitude and will:
- Prepare and forward preliminary paperwork to existing partners that have and existing relationship with a processing company that split-funds with or provides daily reporting to Rapid Advance.
- Analyze transactions.
- Research and investigate calls from Merchants and Partners regarding funding issues and/or standard business operations
- Discuss processing paperwork with merchants.
- Review files for completeness and determine if they are in compliance with internal company guidelines in order to submit for funding.
- Must be able to meet the acceptable Monthly Error Rating =to 95% or more on deals Submitted for Funding MTD.
- Managing pipeline reports daily to ensure reports are accurate.
- Must have the ability to manage a pipeline up to 30 deals daily.
- Must have the ability to Submit for Funding under the EPR Pipeline 3-4 deals daily or the average of your peers if the volume is there.
- Must have the ability to Submit for Funding under the Renewal Pipeline 10-16 deals daily or the average of your peers if the volume is there.
- Monitor daily reports in order to confirm estimated daily repayment batching requirement.
- Initiate and confirm the method of repayment during prefunding calls.
- Act as customer service representative (inbound calls) for merchant regarding application, account setup, processing, post funding, etc.
- Determine if there is an existing cash advance and request payoff of such upon approval.
- Develop and maintain close and regular contact with merchants ensuring communication of requirements to and from all parties are both clear and unambiguous.
- Work closely with the Sales Team, Underwriting and other departments to ensure transparency of advances, and work together with partners to find the best solution for merchant.
The essential qualities required for the ideal candidate:
- Minimum 3 years of customer service or data entry experience. Financial services industry a plus.
- Strong customer service and managing customer relationships skills
- Solid working knowledge of MS Word and Excel. Previous experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handling multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
- Must be detail-oriented and have ability to work in a team environment
- Professional and articulate phone demeanor and excellent written communications skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and the general public.
RapidAdvance is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.