Call now for free quote! (800) 631-3370
BiotechnologyCellerant Therapeutics is a privately-held, clinical-stage biotechnology company with a portfolio of novel innate and adaptive immunotherapies for oncology and blood-related disorders, including cell-based and antibody therapeutics. Cellerant's lead product, CLT-008, is a myeloid progenitor cell therapy currently in Phase 2 clinical development in patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML). The Company also has a Cancer Stem Cell (CSC) antibody discovery program focused on therapies for AML, multiple myeloma and myelodysplastic syndrome.
Business ServicesABUV Media builds and grows outstanding, content-rich websites that inform and engage readers. We partner with dozens of subject-matter experts, writers, editors, data scientists and other top-notch content creators to provide web content that addresses a unique consumer need identified through careful analysis of search patterns, survey results, and other data. We leverage publicly available data from highly reputable sources, we create compelling analyses for our website visitors and transform massive data sets into content that yields valuable insight. ABUV Media spends countless hours investigating what people are looking for and why, as well as how the company can help.
- Detroit-based Amber Engine, part of the Quicken Loans Family of Companies, was founded by a team of home-furnishing industry innovators, technologists and business experts. Our mission is to provide the most accurate, complete and timely record of product data for the home furnishings industry.
- Are You A Human is a Detroit-based Internet technology startup that transforms online annoyances, like captcha and video ads, into delightful branded experiences. The company has developed PlayThru, which are short, simple, and fun interactions. These quick interactions replace traditional advertising products and drive higher brand recognition, positive brand affinity and eliminate wasted spend. PlayThru ensures that advertisers only pay to reach real humans in an enjoyable way.
- Big River helps nonprofit organizations raise more money by engaging donors through personally relevant appeals, promotions, data mining and social marketing. The cloud-based solution is easy to use, affordable and integrates with existing donor management products. The Cleveland Museum of Art has increased membership two-fold using the product.
- Campus Commandos is an advertising agency that helps brands market their products and services to college students on college campuses across the United States and Canada. We do this through our network of student brand ambassadors to turn college-aged consumers into lifelong customers. Clients include eBay, HP and Tommy Hilfiger.
Dering Hall is the place where interior designers, architects, and sophisticated consumers go to shop, get inspired, and market their professional services. The site features high-end home furnishings from the world's most renowned brands, artisans, and design galleries. In addition, Dering Hall showcases the services and portfolios of the world's top interior designers, architects, and landscape architects.
- Detroit Labs is a Detroit-based technology launch pad, specializing in the creation of iPhone, iPad, Android and Web applications. Born out of entrepreneurial spirit, and forged in the heart of Detroit, they are part of the technology boom driving the city's rebirth. Since its launch in the Spring of 2011, the company has completed projects for several large companies, including General Motors, Quicken Loans, and Caesars Entertainment. Detroit Labs is currently working on various augmented reality technologies, providing a new level of virtual realism to mobile devices. It also recently released its first iPad game - titled Finger Treadmill - which is currently available in the App Store. Detroit Labs is located in The M@dison Block which is quickly becoming one of the hottest high-tech entrepreneurial corridors in the nation. To learn more about Detroit Labs
- dPOP! designs authentic spaces that are both innovative and purposeful. We are committed to enhancing the ways in which people interact with and emotionally connect to their work environment.
- Gas Station TV (GSTV), a Rockbridge Growth Equity company, is America's No. 1 video network at the pump, delivering an industry-leading experience to millions of viewers nationwide each month. Exclusive content from ESPN, CNN's Headline News and Buzz Today, Bloomberg TV, AccuWeather, The List and CNET engages consumers and drives them to action on behalf of advertisers and gas retailers. For more information, please visit www.GSTV.com or engage with us on Twitter @GasStationTV, Facebook.com/GasStationTV or LinkedIn.com/company/Gas-Station-TV.
Go Baller instantly filters the best of your brand's social media signal, giving an unprecedented level of understanding of what's happening anywhere in your world, in real time.
- Grand Circus is a technology training institute located in the heart of downtown Detroit. It delivers training that produces world-class technologists. Grand Circus offers courses in web and mobile development, digital marketing, design and entrepreneurship. Grand Circus pinpoints the most acute technological skill gaps and delivers outcomes that matter. It provides an inspiring and collaborative work environment for a hand-selected group of the region's most exciting companies and facilitates events where startups, established companies, students, investors, and like-minded individuals can meet to share passion, exchange ideas, enjoy a beverage, and perhaps exchange a business card or two.
- GreenLancer Subject-Matter Experts, Designers, Coders, Entrepreneurs and Innovators. Greenlancer facilitates the design and fulfillment of permit-ready plan sets for the solar industry. Greenlancer enables customer-partners to efficiently serve their customers and scale across markets in which they do business. GreenLancer's mission is to provide on-demand efficiency for its partners by productizing services.
- Instore is much more than a point of sale. For businesses, it is the perfect set of tools to run their business. Instore allows owners to run their stores minute-by-minute with a powerful, cloud-based point of sale and backend accessible on any device. Owners can isolate issues before they become problems, freeing themselves to build the perfect business.
- InStore Finance provides secondary loans to consumers at the point of sale, saving retail merchants from potential lost revenue. Using proprietary techniques and algorithms, InStore Finance provides store owners with a way to qualify and provide loans to a majority of candidates who do not qualify for in-store credit. InStore Finance has been servicing over 20 stores for approximately one year and claims a 90% repayment rate on these loans.
- LevelEleven is a performance optimization platform, primarily used by VP's of Sales and Marketing to motivate the behaviors that will drive your business. We help to identify the key behaviors or initiative you want your team focused on and then create real-time visibility, leaderboards and collaboration around those behaviors and initiatives. It's like flipping on a full-blown marketing campaign within the walls of your own company.
The Madison Block is the heart of Detroit's thriving tech scene, anchored by the M@dison Building. In just three years, the area has grown from one building with a handful of startups downtown to a full city block including six buildings occupied by more than 100 companies and nearly 500 tech workers. The district is recognized as one of seven cities in the Google for Entrepreneurs national Tech Hub Network.
- Marxent Labs' Mobile Augmented Reality is a pioneer in integrated retail and loyalty mobile applications development. We build leading-edge mobile and e-commerce applications for retailers and brands, specializing in image and audio recognition, content management, live events, gaming and augmented reality. VisualCommerceâ„¢ from Marxent Labs leverages mobile image recognition to make print catalogs shoppable on mobile devices.
- RapidAdvance Bethesda, Maryland-based RapidAdvance is a leader in the small business finance industry. The company has provided nearly $600 million in working capital to thousands of small business owners across the nation, ranging from traditional retail establishments, brand name chain restaurants, automotive repair, manufacturing, trucking, and professional service providers. RapidAdvance has opened up the market for capital to small businesses through its unique web-enabled system that dramatically improves the typical process a small business experiences with big banks.
Reach Influence provides technical and design services, including data capture and analysis to retailers, wholesalers and CPG's, helping them measure marketing efficacy, engage shoppers, and provide an outlet to deliver digital offers. Daily transaction data is collected, enabling us to understand how shoppers are behaving in a variety of ways: Which of your departments is performing best? Who is spending most in your store? Who is shopping most frequently? This insight allows our team to deliver the right MESSAGE to the right PERSON at the right TIME.
RideHop gives passengers and operators alike the power to better plan and track ground transportation routes in real-time, improving rider satisfaction and operational efficiency. Different from other GPS tracking systems, RideHop defies the "urban canyon" problem by providing accurate information in areas such as underground, inside tunnels, and beneath parking structures. The 2015 Mobiprize award winning app was built as an in-house shuttle tracking solution at Quicken Loans Inc., the #1 place to work in IT for three years in a row as ranked by Computerworld. Download the RideHop app by visiting the App Store or Google Play. For more information about RideHop, please visit RideHop.com
- Rock Connections is a premier, Detroit-based marketing company that specializes in inbound/outbound contact center services. Rock Connections offers an array of services including inbound/outbound contact solutions; appointment setting and scheduling; client follow-ups for missed appointments; prequalifying prospective clients; real-time, warm client transfers; lead generation; lead distribution and allocation; lead and efficiency consulting; providing proactive, solution oriented reporting and analytics. We are highly motivated to help increase the reputation and profitability of our clients and will be a company that sets the bar in raising overall lead conversion, efficiency and production with professionalism and with a high level of integrity.
- Rock Processing has partnered with International Bancard®, a local leader in the payment processing industry, to provide credit card, debit card, and automated clearing house (ACH) capabilities with superior client service and competitive pricing throughout the country.
Rocket Fiber is a game-changing Detroit-based high speed internet provider. The company will provide internet in downtown Detroit that is up to 100 times faster than the current residential average. Construction is underway on an advanced fiber optic internet network that will serve residents, local government and businesses in the greater downtown Detroit area, followed by other areas of the city. Rocket Fiber was founded in 2014 as part of the Rock Ventures and Quicken Loans family of companies. The network originates west of downtown Detroit and the initial scope covers downtown Detroit's Central Business District from M-10 to the west, I-75 to the north, I-375 to the east, and the Detroit River to the south.
- Sift is a modern employee directory that allows you to search your organization for the people you need. It connects you with the right people to keep everyone moving forward. Sift lets you search how you think: find people by name, title, phone number, skills, or interests - or try a combination. Individual profiles can be updated by the user and users have the ability to upload a photo, write a bio, and include skills and interests.
Social Proof helps businesses harness the power of a friend's recommendation. We collect authentic customer stories and turn them into powerful marketing tools. Our end-to-end word-of-mouth marketing platform is used by sales organizations, marketing departments, and creative agencies to drive sales, increase engagement, and build customer trust.
Founded in 2010 by Jay Gierak and Nathan Labenz, Social Proof is based in Detroit, MI and funded by top venture capitalists.
Spirit Shop is the leading eCommerce platform for officially licensed, Kindergarten through High School apparel and merchandise in the US. Spirit Shop sells through over 100,000 online school stores offering hundreds of products with stock and customizable designs. Spirit Shop also powers eCommerce stores for schools, teams, national and state athletic associations as well as local and national retailers and sports media companies including CBS MaxPreps and USA Today HS Sports. Every sale on SpiritShop.com generates royalties back to each school to help fund important school programs.
Sportsrocket (f/k/a Bedrocket Media Ventures) was founded in 2011 by Brian Bedol as an early stage investor and digital media incubator. Today, the company is building the leading global network of digital sports channels on a proprietary technology backbone. Sportsrocket offers channel partners a unique combination of sophisticated technology, strategy, and programming & creative expertise.
The Company's portfolio of digital media properties includes:
Network A: the most successful extreme sports MCN and destination;
Skratch: Just announced partnership with PGA Tour to create the leading social video property in golf.
Flama: leading Hispanic millennial YT channel and video destination, launched in partnership with Univision;
NowThis News: the fastest growing social video news channel, launched by the original Huffington Post team, and now in partnership with Comcast/NBCU.
Sportsrocket's video platform offers a best-in-class experience for leagues, teams, publishers, and fans. In addition to Network A, Skratch and Flama, current platform partners include Scout Video, MLG, Big Balls, and World Soccer Talk. Our platform enables rights holders to create low cost, high quality OTT channels with multiple revenue streams. Key features include universal distribution, social & mobile optimization, live streaming, out-of-the-box and fully-customizable templates, and a proprietary, embeddable video player.
- Ternpro is a cloud based platform and video services company that creates and manages video content for businesses. Ternpro's product is Slope. Slope is a platform for marketing and creative teams to manage and collaborate on media content.
- Virteom builds websites and mobile applications with a focus on post site launch growth. They achieve this with their Rhythmic Marketing Software, a marketing platform containing a wide range of marketing tools for small businesses.
WSC Sports Technologies helps media-right owners to maximize the use of their video assets and better derive revenue from their content. The company's automatic video generation engine is an infrastructure that enables the usage of the content for many implementations in three main verticals: fan engagement, editorial solutions and automation of production and social distribution workflow. W.S.C. is essentially an internal YouTube for licensed content.
Consumer ServicesImagine what it would be like to get online, filter through all the noise and see only what you actually care about. With backstitch you can easily build your own personal view of web and automatically curate content from your favorite websites around your favorite people, interests, and topics.
Visit backstitch on a smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer and bring your own personal web with you wherever and whenever you want.
- Benzinga is a dynamic and innovative financial media outlet that empowers investors with high-quality, unique content that is coveted by Wall Street's top traders. Benzinga provides timely, actionable ideas that help users navigate even the most uncertain and volatile markets - in real-time with an unmatched caliber. From breakouts to unusual volume, analyst ratings, futures and options, Benzinga is the leading full-service, one-stop shop for investors of all stripes and styles. We have three offices in total: Delaware, Michigan, and Chicago, IL.
- BoostUp is a first of its kind social savings platform that helps people save for a down payment on their next car or home purchase. Consumers have the ability to receive a dollar-for-dollar match on their savings from brand partners, family, and friends. Users create a free BoostUp account, set a savings goal, and then can automate deposits to reach that goal through responsible savings. Brand partners such as Quicken Loans and Hyundai offer customers a dollar-for-dollar matching incentive ("Boost"), which rewards their savings and helps them buy their next car or home faster.
- ChoreMonster is a web and mobile platform that allows kids to enjoy doing their chores by gaining points that lead to incentive rewards. Kids gain points which they can redeem via the mobile app for real life rewards like an hour of Xbox or TV time, or even a canoe trip. Parents personalize what incentives are available to their children and how many points each incentive requires, and also give approval when a chore is completed before their child can redeem the respective points. Kids also get to collect interactive monsters for completing chores, making it a fun, collectible game.
- Connect America was established in 2004 and is the fastest growing personal emergency response company in the nation. Headquartered near Philadelphia, in the last eight years Connect America has built the third largest PERS business in the country. Connect America provides customers with reliable and affordable life-saving personal emergency response monitoring. For more information visit www.connectamerica.com.
- Cribspot helps college students find and manage their off-campus housing by aggregating thousands of properties into one location.
- Fathead is the industry leader of graphics products for large & small spaces - led by authentic, officially licensed sports & entertainment graphics. Fathead gives fans the opportunity to feel passion For Real by bringing their favorite inspiration to life. Based in Detroit, Michigan, Fathead manufactures all products in the USA and Canada for purchase worldwide. Fathead carries thousands of images and maintains over 500 license agreements with leading consumer brands across many industries and professional sports leagues. For more information, visit www.Fathead.com. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Fathead. FOR REAL.â„¢
- Foodjunky is an online food ordering platform, focused on making group ordering easier by allowing users to choose from restaurants, delivery options, cuisine type and more.
Genius is a massive online knowledge project that allows users to provide annotations and interpretation of song lyrics, news stories, primary source documents, poetry, and other forms of texts. The annotations are powered by a worldwide community as well as famous and notable figures. Some annotations are deeply informative, while others are more playful and inventive; the best annotations include a little bit of everything.
Guidesmob connects college students to businesses, organizations, and happenings around them.
Opportunity Detroit is both a mission and a brand that promotes downtown Detroit as a great place to live, work and play. The campaign launched as a partnership between several downtown Detroit businesses, the Detroit Regional Chamber and dozens of civic and philanthropic organizations in the city. Opportunity Detroit continues to evolve by telling Detroit's story as an emerging high-tech hub, and the story of the city's ongoing transformation from muscle economy to brain economy.
- Founded in 1992 by Thad Paschall, Protect America is one of the nation's largest home security companies providing comprehensive home security service in all 50 states. Based in Austin, Texas, Protect America home security systems provide consumers a flexible, affordable and reliable home security solution utilizing GE's state of the art wireless technology. Offering landline, broadband and cellular monitoring, Protect America also features options with interactive access that allow users to control their alarm systems remotely via the Internet and smart phone applications. Protect America also provides interactive security cameras, GPS vehicle tracking and a money saving, cellular takeover option that creates a more secure connection to our monitoring center. Protect America was named a Consumers Digest Best Buy for home security from 2008-2012. Also, TopConsumerReviews.com has awarded Protect America the distinction of being the number one home security company in America for the fifth consecutive year!
- M-1 RAIL is a non-profit organization formed in 2007 to lead the design, construction, and future operation of a circulating streetcar along Woodward Ave. M-1 RAIL is the first major transit project being led and funded by private businesses and philanthropic organizations, in partnership with local, state and the federal government. Click here for a full list of funders and partners. The streetcar is a 6.6 mile loop connecting down-town Detroit to Midtown, New Center and the North End neighborhoods. The modern streetcar has recently been named QLINE.
- Quikly is a fresh innovation on the popular flash sale model seen today. By incorporating variable pricing and timely releases, Quikly has created a much more effective means of building a viral frenzy around branded products and services. Utilizing a stair-step price model (escalating pricing as more users claim), Quikly plays on the underlying concept of 'the quicker someone acts, the bigger the deal.' To add fuel to the fire, the platform is seamlessly social, meaning each time a user claims an offer, it's shared over Facebook, allowing deeper brand engagement.
- Rehabbed & Ready is a public-private partnership to renovate homes in Detroit neighborhoods, increase occupancy and bring home pricing stability to the area. The Detroit Land Bank provides vacant homes in need of repair. Quicken Loans has provided a $5 million grant/funding, as well as discounted financing for the properties to qualified buyers, while The Home Depot, with help of local contractors, renovates the homes. The homes are owned and are sold by the Detroit Land Bank Authority.
Robb Report is the international authority on the luxury lifestyle. In its digital and print forms, the brand offers affluent connoisseurs insights and detailed information designed to assist them in selecting only the most exceptional products and services in markets around the globe. Categories of coverage include automobiles, motorcycles, yachts, aircraft, art, fine dining, jewelry, watches, fashion, travel, homes, wines, spirits, cigars, and health and wellness. For more information, visit the Robb Report website at www.robbreport.com.
- Rockbot provides social music for restaurants, bars and other venues by offering highly customized streaming and a social jukebox app experience for customers. Rockbot music is fully licensed for commercial use with a library of more than eight million songs. Rockbot was named Best Music Tech Company at South by Southwest 2011 and is currently expanding its services to venues across the country.
Founded by nutritionist Stacy Goldberg, Savorfull is a Detroit-based, nutrition obsessed company that provides healthy, allergen friendly foods and nutrition consulting services to businesses, organizations and sports teams across the country.
The Savorfull team assists their clients in nutritional "matchmaking" to help find the right free-from foods for their needs, while providing nutrition education and wellness services at the same time. Savorfull represents local and national food manufacturers committed to making products free-from anything artificial including colors, dyes and
sweeteners, high fructose corn syrup, trans fats and anything else not wanted in your body!
- Skillo is a content sharing platform corporations can use for teaching and learning. It is more flexible than the typical training tools on the market. Not only can you learn and teach on Skillo, companies have used us for everything from sales to HR/compliance training, board presentations, competitive research, and financial auditing. We try to make Skillo as easy to use as possible. How you use it is up to you.
- StockX is the world's first online consumer "stock market of things" for high-demand, limited edition products and features a live marketplace where participants anonymously buy and sell limited edition consumer products (such as sneakers) with stock market-like visibility. The StockX exchange offers buyers and sellers historical price and volume metrics, real-time bids and offers (asks), time-stamped trades, individualized portfolio tracking and analysis, as well as in-depth market analysis and news. StockX launched its inaugural marketplace in the secondary sneaker space with plans to expand to additional consumer product segments that have a natural need for a live secondary market.
Styleshack is a shop local platform that connects shoppers to neighborhood boutiques, speciality stores and unique e-tailers.
- TeamInn is a mobile app to streamline the process of managing and booking hotel reservations for large groups like travel sports teams
(The Ritz-Carlton](http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/cleveland), Cleveland a 205-room hotel located at 1515 West Third Street in the heart of downtown Cleveland, is the recipient of many awards of distinction, including the AAA Four-Diamond Award, the Forbes Four-Star Award, and the Smart Business Magazine World Class Customer Service Award. The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland is the place to reconnect and relax. The hotel offers the best in creative, simple, seasonal and local dining in MUSE, and Lobby Lounge on 6 gives guests the perfect spot to relax after work with a famous Rocktail. For more information on The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland, please visit www.ritzcarlton.com
- UpTo Life goes beyond meetings and appointments, your calendar should too. UpTo is redefining the calendar, offering an all-encompassing view of what's coming up based on your own schedule, likes, and interests. UpTo offers businesses and organizations a modern calendar that transforms static lists of events into beautiful, social and engaging calendar experiences. Visit upto.com for more information.
Education & TrainingNorthcentral University was founded to provide accessible, high-quality online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on doctoral and master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology and Marriage and Family Sciences. NCU utilizes a one-to-one teaching model, one student paired with a member of NCU's 100% doctoral faculty in each course, to create a more personalized education experience for adult students who share a passion for excellence in higher education.
Financial ServicesBedrock Detroit is a full-service real estate firm specializing in acquiring, leasing, financing, developing and managing commercial and residential space. Since its founding in 2011, Bedrock has located more than 160 office and retail tenants in Detroit's technology-centric downtown. In addition, Bedrock and its affiliates have invested more than $3.5 billion in acquiring, renovating and developing 90+ properties and businesses in downtown Detroit and Cleveland totaling more than 14 million square feet.
- eCollect provides the most cost-effective and efficient payment intelligence, recovery, and automation solutions.
In-House Realty, a member of the Quicken Loans Family of Companies, manages a Partner Network of more than 25,000 premier real estate agents and has assisted more than 400,000 consumers with their home buying and selling needs. All of In-House Realty's partner agents are in alignment with the philosophy of providing superior service to each and every client. To accomplish this, each agent is prescreened, vetted and demonstrates exceptional client service, knowledge and experience in their local communities. For more information about In-House Realty, please visit InHouseRealty.com.
- Founded in 2001 and operating in 48 states, One Reverse Mortgage LLC is the largest retail reverse mortgage lender in the country. The company's specialized products allow homeowners, 62 years and older, the opportunity to convert some of the equity in their homes into tax-free money. In addition to this benefit, the homeowner is not required to make any monthly mortgage payments as long as they continue to live in their home. When the homeowner moves, sells the home or becomes deceased, the home is sold and the principal and interest owed on the loan is repaid from the sale proceeds. One Reverse Mortgage licensed professionals are experienced and trained to work with seniors. The company has helped thousands of people live a better retirement with the help of a reverse mortgage. One Reverse Mortgage is a Quicken Loans company, which means we have a combined 33 years of mortgage experience.
Detroit-based Quicken Loans Inc. is the nation's second largest retail home mortgage lender. The company has closed nearly $300 billion of mortgage volume across all 50 states between 2013 and the end of 2016. Quicken Loans generates loan production from web centers located in Detroit, Cleveland and Scottsdale, Arizona. The company also operates a centralized loan processing facility in Detroit, as well as its San Diego-based One Reverse Mortgage unit. Quicken Loans ranked "Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Primary Mortgage Origination" in the United States by J.D. Power for the past seven consecutive years, 2010 - 2016, and highest in customer satisfaction among all mortgage servicers the past three years, 2014 - 2016.
Quicken Loans was ranked No. 5 on FORTUNE magazine's annual "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2016, and has been among the top-30 companies for the last 13 years. It has been recognized as one of Computerworld magazine's '100 Best Places to Work in IT' the past 12 years, ranking No. 1 in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2007, 2006 and 2005. The company moved its headquarters to downtown Detroit in 2010, and now more than 10,000 of its 16,000 team members work in the city's urban core. For more information about Quicken Loans, please visit QuickenLoans.com, on Twitter at @QLnews, and on Facebook at Facebook.com/QuickenLoans.
- Quicken Loans Mortgage Services (QLMS), is a division of Quicken Loans, the nation's second largest retail home mortgage lender. QLMS works exclusively with community banks, credit unions and select brokers to provide mortgage products without the need for the financial institutions to hire mortgage origination staff. The bank, credit union or broker maintains its relationship with its clients, and QLMS handles all aspects of the loan process.
- Rock Holdings Inc. is the parent company of several FinTech businesses. These companies include Quicken Loans, the world's largest online lender and its web-based One Reverse Mortgage unit; Title Source, a centralized 50-state provider of title insurance and settlement services; Quicken Loans Mortgage Services (QLMS), a tech-enabled mortgage origination platform servicing community banks and credit unions across the country; In-House Realty, a digital platform matching clients with high-quality pre-screened real estate agents nationwide; RocketLoans, the fastest online personal loan platform in America; Rock Connections, a national strategic marketing company specializing in outbound and inbound client service for numerous online, technology and other businesses. Rock Holdings Inc. employs more than 16,000 team members and is headquartered in Detroit.
RockLoans Marketplace LLC (d/b/a RocketLoans) is a national marketplace lending company specializing in online personal loans. As a recent addition to the Quicken Loans Family of Companies, RocketLoans is committed to providing the most user-friendly lending process available today. The company boasts a client-centric, convenient and secure approach to the personal loan process that is best-of-breed in the marketplace lending industry. Loans received through RocketLoans are made by Cross River Bank, an FDIC insured, New Jersey State chartered commercial bank, and serviced by RocketLoans. For more information please visit RocketLoans.com.
- Title Source is the largest independent provider of title insurance, property valuations and settlement services in the nation. The company is a preferred provider to nine of the top 10 retail mortgage lenders and provides commercial title services to real estate professionals, corporations and attorneys nationwide. Title Source is based in Detroit, Michigan, and retains regional operating centers in California, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. Connect with us on our blog, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, and Twitter.
Investment CompaniesDetroit Venture Partners is a Detroit-based venture capital firm on a crazed mission. We back and seed early-stage technology companies that have a purpose. Our purpose is to help rebuild the Detroit area through entrepreneurial fire. We view business building as a palette for creative expression and an opportunity to make a difference and change the world. If not, why bother? We are creative business builders, not money managers. We are entrepreneurs helping other entrepreneurs build and grow meaningful companies.
- Rock Companies is a real estate investment, development, construction and management company that focuses on commercial, residential single and multi-family investments in Florida, Michigan, North Carolina and Ohio. Rock Companies, based in Detroit, also provides consulting and project management to Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland Clinic Courts, the Cleveland Cavaliers and other affiliated companies.
- Rock Ventures LLC is an umbrella entity providing operational coordination, guidance, and integration of Dan Gilbert's investments, commercial real estate and diverse portfolio of companies, including flagship company Quicken Loans, the nation's largest online home lender and second largest retail lender. Since moving the first wave of companies and employees to downtown Detroit in 2010, Rock Ventures has invested $1.6 billion to acquire and renovate more than 60 properties totaling 10 million square feet in the city's urban core. Today more than 12,500 full-time Rock Ventures related companies' team members work downtown and 120 new economy companies were created or relocated that now occupy space in one of the company's buildings in downtown Detroit. In addition to significant philanthropic support in downtown Detroit and its neighborhoods, Rock Ventures, along with civic and other business leaders, has championed the M-1 Rail project, the Detroit Blight Removal Task Force and substantial placemaking initiatives to build on the vision of transforming Detroit into a premier 21st century metropolis.
- Rockbridge Growth Equity is a private equity firm that has dedicated capital focusing on transactions in the financial services, consumer-direct marketing, business services and sports, media and entertainment industries. Based in Detroit, Rockbridge's current portfolio includes equity stakes in Ready Financial Group, Protect America, Northcentral University, Connect America, One Reverse Mortgage, One On One Marketing, MyInsuranceExpert.com, RapidAdvance, Gas Station TV and Purchasing Power.
Sports & EntertainmentOn July 7, 2011 the Cleveland Cavaliers announced they would own and operate a new NBA Development League franchise in Canton, Ohio known as the Canton Charge. The move illustrated Cavaliers ownership's commitment to create a culture of success by putting the team in the strategic position to take an active part in the player development process. The Cavaliers are currently one of seven NBA teams to own and operate their own NBA Development League affiliate (along with Golden State, Los Angeles Lakers, New York, Oklahoma City, Philadelphia and San Antonio), with the Charge being one of 18 franchises in the NBA D-League. The Canton Charge is owned by a group led by Cavaliers Chairman and majority owner Dan Gilbert. Leading business operations for the Charge is Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Mike Levy. Overseeing basketball operations is Director of Development League Operations Mike Gansey, and the team is led by Head Coach Jordi Fernandez. The Charge play all of their home games at the Canton Memorial Civic Center in downtown Canton.
All for One. One for All.
The new era of Cleveland Cavaliers basketball is filled with excitement and energy at unprecedented levels. On and off the court, Cavaliers majority owner Dan Gilbert and the ownership group have made significant investments to provide the best experience, engagement and value to the most loyal, supportive and deserving fans in all of sports. In 2016, the commitment paid off as the Cavaliers became the 2016 World Champions defeating the Golden State Warriors in seven games.
The Cavaliers are led by General Manager David Griffin, Head Coach Tyronn Lue and a roster that features two-time NBA Champion, multiple season All-Star and NBA MVP LeBron James, and current NBA All-Stars Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love. With an exciting young core and championship tested veterans, the Cavs have the necessary talent and experience to contend for a championship.
The Cavs play their home games at Quicken Loans Arena - aka The Q - the NBA's third-largest arena known for its electrifying and award-winning game presentation. The Cavs have raised the bar on fan experience with a cutting-edge 3D on-court video projection system to deliver a new level of 'wow' for player intros and breaks in play, as well as the "HUMUNGOTRON," the largest center-hung screen in an NBA arena. The 5,550 square feet of multi-panel display features unique curved screens to provide optimal viewing angles from every seat. For more information about the Cavaliers, visit Cavs.com.
Follow on Twitter (@Cavs), Instagram (@Cavs) and Facebook (facebook.com/Cavs)
- The Cleveland Gladiators Arena Football League (AFL) franchise was acquired by the Cleveland Cavaliers and Quicken Loans Arena organization on January 17, 2012. The Gladiators joined Dan Gilbert's sports and entertainment family of companies based in Ohio. The AFL Gladiators offer a high-energy, action-packed product that fits very well with the Cavaliers approach to sports and entertainment. Fans can expect ownership to provide a great platform for the team's future success on and off the field, in addition to creating the same Cavaliers-inspired spirit of fun in a super-charged football atmosphere. As the 2014 American Conference Champions and East Division Champions, the Gladiators hosted ArenaBowl XXVII at The Q, and finished third in AFL attendance, drawing 10,609 fans per game. The Gladiators began playing at The Q in the 2008 season when former majority owner Jim Ferraro relocated the team from Las Vegas to Cleveland.
The Cleveland Monsters - previously known as the Lake Erie Monsters - are a professional ice hockey team in the American Hockey League (AHL) based in Cleveland, Ohio, United States. The team began play in 2007 and since 2015 has served as the top affiliate of the Columbus Blue Jackets of the National Hockey League (NHL). The Monsters play home games at Quicken Loans Arena in downtown Cleveland and have one Calder Cup championship, after winning their first title in 2016.
Fans have come to expect fun, affordable, family entertainment from the Monsters, enjoying such promotions at The Q as Dollar Dog Fridays, Thirsty Thursdays and College ID Nights, plus other favorites like "Cleveland Rocks" Night and Pucks & Paws. As the top affiliate of the National Hockey League's Columbus Blue Jackets, fans are also able to watch the future stars of the NHL competing in Cleveland. The Monsters are part of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Quicken Loans Arena organization and also owned by a group led by Cavaliers Majority Owner and Quicken Loans Founder and Chairman Dan Gilbert. The group also owns and operates the Cleveland Gladiators of the Arena Football League playing at Quicken Loans Arena and the Canton Charge of the NBA Development League playing in nearby Canton, Ohio at the Canton Civic Center.
Deck of Dice Created a mobile version of its patented dice game that allows for a variety of card and casino style games like rummy, poker, and craps.
- Located in downtown Detroit's historic Greektown Entertainment District, Greektown Casino-Hotel opened in November 2000 as the state's third commercial casino. Greektown Casino-Hotel expanded its gaming floor and developed a new 400-room, 30-story hotel tower in February 2009. The urban casino employs 1,800 team members and features 2,850 slot machines, 50 table games and a poker room, along with three restaurants, a five-outlet food court, two bars and a VIP players' lounge. Greektown Casino-Hotel has also partnered with 14 local restaurants to offer fine dining rewards to guests.
- Horseshoe Casino Baltimore, which opened in August 2014, is a $440 million full-service casino located in downtown Baltimore. The urban casino was designed to maximize connectivity with existing hospitality operators, neighboring sports venues M&T Bank Stadium and Oriole Park at Camden Yards, and the city's famed Inner Harbor. Horseshoe Baltimore employs more than 1,700 team members and features 2,500 video lottery terminals, 100 table games and a 25-table World Series of Poker-branded poker room, along with three premier restaurants, a "Baltimore Marketplace" featuring authentic Charm City food outlets, and several bars and lounges. Horseshoe Baltimore was developed by Caesars Entertainment, along with joint venture partners Rock Gaming LLC, CVPR Gaming Holdings LLC, STRON-MD Limited Partnership, and PRT TWO LLC. During construction the development created more than 2,000 construction jobs. For more information please visit www.HorseshoeBaltimore.com.
- JACK Cincinnati Casino is a $450 million development that opened in March 2013 in downtown Cincinnati. The urban casino welcomes millions of guests each year and houses Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville restaurant, which faces the 4,000-person outdoor entertainment space, The Backyard. JACK Cincinnati was designed to engage pedestrians and support downtown businesses, culture, nightlife and sports attractions. Inside, the casino features the Rock Bar & Lounge, Starbucks, Bobby's Burger Palace by famed chef Bobby Flay, upscale steak and seafood fine dining restaurant Prism, and the 400-seat, 10-station Market District Buffet. The property employs approximately 1,200 team members and features 2,000 slot machines, 91 table games, and a 31-table poker room. JACK Cincinnati Casino is wholly-owned and operated by an affiliate of JACK Entertainment LLC, formerly Rock Gaming LLC. For more information, please visit www.JACKEntertainment.com/Cincinnati
- JACK Cleveland Casino opened in May 2012 as Ohio's first full-service casino, located inside the Historic Higbee Building in the heart of downtown Cleveland. Adding to the city's impressive sports, entertainment and cultural attractions, JACK Cleveland welcomes millions of guests to the casino each year. The $500 million gaming destination employs approximately 1,500 team members and features more than 1,600 slot machines, nearly 100 table games, and a 30-table poker room. The property has multiple lounges including Rock Bar & Lounge, the Market District Buffet and three Cleveland dining favorites: Corky & Lenny's, B Spot, and Rosie & Rocco's. JACK Cleveland also has partnerships with more than a dozen local restaurants and The Ritz-Carleton, Cleveland. JACK Cleveland is wholly-owned and operated by an affiliate of JACK Entertainment LLC, formerly Rock Gaming LLC.
JACK Entertainment LLC, formerly Rock Gaming LLC, is a Detroit-based urban gaming company focused on the development of gaming facilities that are designed to maximize connectivity and economic impact in the local areas where they reside.
JACK and its affiliates' ("JACK") portfolio of properties includes more than 13,000 gaming positions, 400,000-square-feet of gaming space, 400 hotel rooms, and 35 bars and restaurants. JACK is comprised of approximately 7,000 team members across four states and generates more than $1 billion in revenues.
JACK opened Ohio's first casino in Cleveland in May 2012 and opened Ohio's fourth and final commercial casino in Cincinnati in March 2013. In April 2013, JACK opened one of Ohio's seven racinos at its Cleveland-area thoroughbred racetrack ThistleDown Racino. Additionally, in April 2013, JACK acquired downtown Detroit's Greektown Casino-Hotel.
JACK also owns northern Kentucky's historic thoroughbred racetrack Turfway Park and is a partner in Horseshoe Baltimore, located in the heart of the stadium district. In addition, JACK is also a partner in Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc., the largest online, mobile and social gaming company focused on casino entertainment.
For more information, please visit www.JACKEntertainment.com.
- JACK Thistledown Racino is an historic multi-faceted entertainment destination with nearly 1,300 video lottery terminals, live thoroughbred and simulcast racing, and a variety of live, local entertainment. Nestled in the Cleveland suburb of North Randall, Ohio, JACK Thistledown Racino features a VIP Lounge, two bars and five quick-serve food outlets, including The Diner which serves American favorites for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Founded in 1925, JACK Thistledown Racino is home to the Ohio Derby and is a mainstay on America's thoroughbred horseracing circuit. The property is wholly-owned by an affiliate of JACK Entertainment LLC.
- Krossover is a New York City-based sports technology company that uses video and advanced statistics to help athletes, coaches, and media members learn more about the game they love, save time, and work more efficiently. Krossover began as a project to help the University of Pennsylvania's basketball team make use of advanced statistics in order to win more games. It quickly evolved into an affordable service that allows coaches and athletes at all levels to upload their game film, have it broken down by a team of analysts, and returned in a format that can be easily searched, sorted, and shared with others. Statistics and advanced analytics are extracted from the footage, allowing teams to identify important trends in their game play. Presently, Krossover's breakdown service continues to grow rapidly, being used by thousands of teams from high school to the pros, and the company is beginning to monetize their library of millions of video clips and data points by partnering with media outlets across the country. Also in the works is Krossover sIQ, a mobile application that will test a player's sports intelligence by pausing game film at crucial points and asking the player to correctly predict how the play unfolds.
- Dan Gilbert is the operator of Quicken Loans Arena-also known as "The Q"-home to the NBA's Cleveland Cavaliers, American Hockey League's Lake Erie Monsters, Arena Football League's Cleveland Gladiators and host to the best entertainment in the region. Celebrating its 20 year anniversary as the primary destination for premier sports and entertainment in downtown Cleveland, Quicken Loans Arena has hosted more than 4,000 events for over 40 million visitors, including Cavaliers basketball, Monsters hockey, Gladiators football, world class concerts, family shows and signature sporting events. In Pollstar magazine's 2014 Mid-Year Report of Top 100 Arena Venues Worldwide for Entertainment Ticket Sales, The Q ranks as one of the Top 20 in the country in ticket sales for top touring attractions. On July 8th, 2014, the City of Cleveland and Quicken Loans Arena were selected to host the 2016 Republican National Convention.
- Turfway Park Established in 1959, Turfway Park is a premier Thoroughbred race track in Northern Kentucky that hosts live racing from December through March and offers simulcast wagering year-round. Turfway was the first racing establishment in North America to install the all-weather surface Polytrack on its one-mile track and features stabling for approximately 1,000 horses. The track is owned by Rock Gaming LLC and Caesars Entertainment Corporation. To learn more, visit www.Turfway.com.
- Veritix provides the most dynamic paperless ticketing, event marketing and relationship management applications to artists, professional sports teams, universities, arts organizations and entertainment venues. Through the only patent-protected, fully-integrated paperless ticketing platform - Flash Seats - the company has revolutionized the sports and live entertainment industry by enabling paperless venue access while allowing artists, team owners and venue operators to regain control of their secondary market. Veritix is based in Cleveland, Ohio. The Cleveland Cavaliers were the first team in professional sports to use this new technology. Other Veritix clients include Quicken Loans Arena, the Houston Rockets, the Houston Toyota Center, the Denver Nuggets and Colorado Avalanche, the Pepsi Center, the Utah Jazz and Energy Solutions Arena, the NCAA, Dover Motor Sports, Boise State University and Texas A&M University.
- Xenith LLC has developed an innovative helmet technology that reduces the risk and severity of concussions and other traumatic brain injuries. Founded in 2004 and based in Lowell, Massachusetts, Xenith works to address the issues of sports safety, activity and health through innovation and education. Xenith staff and advisors include leading veterans in sports medicine, sports management and product development committed to providing superior products, service and information.